Friday 25 April 2014

Really I don´t like technology very much, but in the actual context it is weird not to  use technology so I don’t have many options.
However I have one piece of technology: It´s my cell phone, I take it everywhere! I use it to check my email, my Facebook, my whatsapp, to call friends, family and to listen to music in the morning trip.
I use it many times a day, I don’t know How many  times exactly but I know that it is many times a day because I really like it, it is useful, it’s has the perfect size for  my hand, and I got it  for my birthday last year.

My life without it would probably be different because I fell disconnected from the world, from my friends, my boyfriend, my family, my classmates, etc. (224 words)

2 comments:

  1. The cellphone turns very important when it has internet! Mine is so primitive jajajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, I like your description about your cell phone, but I don't like use cell phone because is a distraction especially in the class.

    ReplyDelete