Friday 30 May 2014

That´s my song



I  usually listen  a kind of music, I have clearly defined my tastes,  I'm a fan of “the Beatles”, they are my favorite band, i liked Chilean music too like Victor Jara, Los bunkers, los Tres, “sol y lluvia”, “los Jaivas” and “Intillimani” however  there is a song that I love, is "Sirens" of Pearl Jam, that is my song! And is weird because pearl jam is not a band that usually listen every day, but this song remember me a lot of things, a really important person for me and good moments of my life, and when understood as the letter I was greatly surprised, because is a wonderful song. 
The first time I listened to the song in one Sunday, It changed the way I see this band, did not think they could write such beautiful lyrics. So I got home to unload the song, since then I hear it especially when I'm sad, to remember the good times and that makes me relive emotions. (170 words)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQXP6TDtW0w

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I really like your song! is so beautiful and relax :)

    ReplyDelete