Friday 16 May 2014

 
This photo was taken by my friend in January 2014 on el "canelo" beach. The girl on the right is my friend´s daughter, and she was with us on vacation last summer. The girl on the left is me!
I like this photograph because it reminds very good and funny moments, this photo is very natural, we just played in the garden of the house.
I liked my friend´s  family, they are very affectionate and funny people. Also I love children so I enjoy being with her although she is younger than me. We talk about many things all the time and we have a lot of topics in common like music, food and hobbies.


I like this photo too because I think that we look happy, the last summer was really a great vacation I really enjoyed, ate delicious food, I had a good time!!! . Oh,  the beach is amazing and wonderful it looks like idyllic beaches (159 words)

4 comments:

  1. You look really happy, good photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. with friends, the vacations are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi new friend c: jijiji I like your picture, is nice and you look happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. the canelo beach is a beautiful place! you and your friend´s daughter shines so happy and relax!

    ReplyDelete