Friday 5 September 2014

The best Holidays


My last vacation, I went to the beach Isla Negra, it is a very nice place, the water are delicious, and the wind is the best, the only problem is the rocks there, there are many! and sometimes it is uncomfortable.
 I was with my cousins: Felipe, aged 20 years, Muerielle, 25, Eduardo is 28.  We were there for four days, in a hut to which my cousins had already gone, it is very cute, it had three rooms very spacious. Really, we had a good time, we ate a lot! We ate pizza, lasagna, seafood empanadas, prawns  and roast,  also drank mojitos and daiquiri.
 Every day we went to the beach, we went to craft fairs, the forest, restaurant, shops. It was incredible!
Every night we played some game, like cards, UNO, sang karaoke and 'true or challenge', we had fun cooking, making drinks and talking stories about our childhood, those were very good memories!
This vacation was the best, because it was the first time that my cousins and I went to the beach together, they are like my brothers  and sisters, so I love them, besides  we laughed a lot, it was woderful.


3 comments:

  1. Hi meliza!
    I've never been in Isla Negra :(
    I would love to know that place one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow! really it was a beautiful trip with awesome moments :) I hope someday to visit "Isla Negra".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you visit Neruda's house, it's awesome...

    ReplyDelete