Friday 26 September 2014

My future Job...

Well, I'm studying education, I am in my third year of carrer, with my carrer the workplace is usually in the classroom or children's programs at the government level, what pleases me, however I think that the teaching profession is quite exhausting, so I would like to work about five years living and take a break, do a Masters in public policy and work somehow improve institutions working with the early childhood, although my ideal job would be in an orphanage children.
I also love to go some time to work in rural schools in southern Chile, first because I love southern Chile and because I think that working in a rural school is a great challenge and a very nice work and sastifactoria, at least I think so.
I like to work in Chile, because I think there is much to do in education, it is well known that the national education system is in trouble and has several shortcomings. Despite this, I know it's hard to make big changes to a complete system, but I think as a teacher there is a range of action to make changes that make a difference in teaching and how children learn.

Personally I like to travel a lot, meet all South America and some European countries, my workplace is difficult, so is personal.

6 comments:

  1. Nice plan! In my family are a lot of teacher and I very admire them c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope that you can travel a lot!!! I think that is very enriching for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your future job, is very interesting :3 I would like to work with children too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes we have many plans for our future but the reality is different and there's no time to stop and do what we want to

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great plans, would are interesting work in the orphanage, greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. The work in rural schools must be very nice. The role of teachers and educators is very momentous in the lifes of children..

    ReplyDelete