Friday 3 October 2014

Free Friday!

Probably, if I didn’t have English classes, I would sleep all afternoon long,  and it would have two options, the first being in pajamas all day and sleep a lot or hang out with my friends and go out there.
Personally I love Fridays is the day that despite having classes, not study, I do not do homework, do not do anything academic, after school English, I usually go out with my boyfriend or my friends to Bellavista or republic, when I do, just go out, I go to my cousins ​​or something similar, the important is but that day is mine alone to enjoy.
Other activities that would be too late to take bike riding really long time since I go ride my bike now, but I really like doing, it distracts me and relaxes me. Also Friday and Saturday at theaters in Bellavista have good plays which I enjoy.
Bellavista is a neighborhood that I quite like due to many reasons: this near my house, in some places there is live music, which gives it a nice atmosphere, and is not as expensive to go to eat or drink there.

It would be wonderful if there were no classes on Friday, I have classes from half past eight until six, but I'm used and come to English classes this year has not been at all difficult, it's still entertaining Roseate sometimes, it's also the last level!

2 comments:

  1. good options, I would also stay at home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping and hanging with friends sounds like a great plan. All fridays should be as relaxing as that :)

    ReplyDelete