Friday 17 October 2014

My Hobbies!!!

I have always had many hobbies in my life, of course, they have changed over time. Currently I have many hobbies like listening to music, but it's something I do constantly, every day, when I go to some place, metro, micro, or bike.
Cycling is something that I enjoy, even when be sad  or anger go for a bike ride, some paruqe, that helps me a lot, I also go for fun, new friends to go places on weekends.
But there is a hobby that has remained much of my life with me, is to act, since I was nine years old, I've been in theater workshops, I always loved doing, permorm different characters, and feel the adrenaline of being onstage.
Unfortunately, when it comes to college I left the theater workshops, because they no longer had as much time, but if I try to constantly go to the theater to see plays or movies to see peluclas is something I love.
 I also enjoy reading good books, taking a walk around and cooking goodies as desserts, cakes or sushi.
Personally I think it's important for people to have hobbies and do things that they like, that's what makes them happy. Especially in a world where we are often forced to do things we do not want or are not enjoyed for many reasons or because not enough time, because we have many obligations.

That's why I think we need to give time to do things we really want, that people achieve far less stressed! 

6 comments:

  1. we have many hobbies in common. It's great to ride a bike, that in addition to saving money and having fun, keeps you active and non-sedentary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice for you about for ride your bike!! keep this hobby forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music is the best companion when I come to the university (and when I go to other places too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like listen to music and cycling too! You have hobbies very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you should bring us some goodies to the class to taste your "hand"

    ReplyDelete
  6. English videos! what a task, very dificult to me :c

    ReplyDelete