Friday 10 October 2014

Green!

Well I have never defined as a person 100% environmentalist, although I consider myself a person that is friendly to the environment, because I try not to pollute too for example.
I personally believe that people learn some friendly practices environment, in various parts, some people from small are educated by his family in harmony with the environment, other people become aware of when they grow due to other people they know, or themselves when they realize the conditions under which lies the planet, some for college, friends, etc.
I become aware of when I was in college, and I realized that the planet is suffering mainly due to human action, rather, the product of the industries that handle large employers, which hardly take friendly practices for the environment.
Well, I try to incorporate recycling, constantly re-use some materials such as plastic bags, cartons, boxes, even clothing.
But I did not support eco-organizations because it is not born me this concern and also because I believe that it is possible to make small changes to help the planet, but are reduced when we note that those changes should be made are large companies that pollute much!
That's what I think I need to Santiago, implement public policies toward big business and its effects on pollution of our city.

Another measure that I do and can be considered as environmentally friendly is cycling, which I really like, sometimes I use the bike to go to the U or buy or just to stroll.

6 comments:

  1. Dont you like Greenpeace? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cycling is a very good way to care for the environment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the small changes in our life are the most useful, and everyone should join us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!, each one of us can to make small changes to help the planet :) Is very importan this Awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is very good cycling, it helps the environment, regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. you' right, the companies in general pollute much more than individuals

    ReplyDelete