Friday 24 October 2014

2014

Well this year has had a bit of everything, from the summer I started a relationship, I met very nice people, new friends. In the U, it has been a strange year, its went well although I've missed a lot of classes,  more than any other semester!   because I now realize that  many things from many subjects acumulated, missing  sometimes I have felt low and very sleepy. Also this year I quit my part time job because I did not like the atmosphere there was, but now I want to find another part time job.  mmm good I do not know if I've had this year "achievements" because I have not done anything extra I've just spent in  the U so I hope to have success next year, I would do other things perhaps being in a theater workshop, or dance, or something like that. what I have not done this year, do other things of interest to me before, because I was working and did not have much time, but now I think it is better to make time; and also something important, go to school, not to miss to keep it up much.
This year so I have left to do is go to all my classes, submit all assignments on time (like video jiji English), get a stable part-time job and devote time to do things I like.

It will be my challenge for the remainder of this year!

5 comments:

  1. This year I quited my job too!! like you, I did not like the atmosphere and they didn't paid well. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good ending!!.
    And maybe you have to eat better to have more energy :)!
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I understand you so good, I've missed a lot of classes this semester. And yes, Gisella is right, eating well is key ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your picture :) I hope that you can to confront all these things with inner peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. all experiences in life are useful!!

    ReplyDelete