Friday 7 November 2014

Inglish Classes

My experiences with the English courses in the university have been different; in English two I feel I did not learn anything new, however in english three, I went really well, and learned a lot about speaking, we practiced a lot to express verbally, also improved my listening skills, overall it was a very good experience and now in the English course four I have strengthened my writing skills through blogging, that is, I had a breakthrough regarding the timing of entering the U, but sometimes I feel that I still lack, to that I add that the English do not like so much…
Now, through blogging I've learned about writing and grammar of the language, sometimes I did not like them but then I was liking it.
In English I think it costs me is writing, when I type soil mix tenses, and sometimes I need coherence . Another aspect that should be improved is listening, what could be improved in an entertaining way, through songs in English, trying to translate, it seems like a pretty good idea.

Mmm Honestly I do not use English outside the classroom, sometimes I use it to understand lyrics that I like. Sometimes I learn new words, seeing shows like Criminal Minds, Prison Break, breaking bad or movies at the cinema or on cable.

3 comments:

  1. Is difficult use the english outside the classroom, but is necesary for learn, regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. The learning English has been very difficult to me too :s

    ReplyDelete